Metasploit 5.0.28 & 4.17.63 releases: penetration testing platform

The Metasploit Project is a computer security project which provides information about security vulnerabilities and aids in penetration testing and IDS signature development. It is a penetration testing platform that enables you to find, exploit, and validate vulnerabilities. The platform includes the Metasploit Framework and its commercial counterparts, such as Metasploit Pro.
Metasploit 5.0
Image: Rapid7
Changelog
v4.17.63
v5.0.28
v5.0.0
Metasploit Framework 5.0 has released!
Metasploit 5.0 brings many new features, including new database and automation APIs, evasion modules and libraries, language support, improved performance, and ease-of-use.
See the release announcement here.
The following is a high-level overview of Metasploit 5.0’s features and capabilities.
  • Metasploit users can now run the PostgreSQL database by itself as a RESTful service, which allows for multiple Metasploit consoles and external tools to interact with it.
  • Parallel processing of the database and regular msfconsole operations improves performance by offloading some bulk operations to the database service.
  • A JSON-RPC API enables users to integrate Metasploit with additional tools and languages.
  • This release adds a common web service framework to expose both the database and the automation APIs; this framework supports advanced authentication and concurrent operations. Read more about how to set up and run these new services here.
  • Adds evasion module type and libraries to let users generate evasive payloads without having to install external tools. Read the research underpinning evasion modules here. Rapid7’s first evasion modules are here.
  • The metashell feature allows users to run background sessions and interact with shell sessions without needing to upgrade to a Meterpreter session.
  • External modules add Metasploit support for Python and Go in addition to Ruby.
  • Any module can target multiple hosts by setting RHOSTS to a range of IPs, or by referencing a hosts file with the file:// option. Metasploit now treats RHOST and RHOSTS as identical options.
  • An updated search mechanism improves Framework start time and removes database dependency.

How to install Metasploit 5.0.25 on Linux/MacOS

curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rapid7/metasploit-omnibus/master/config/templates/metasploit-framework-wrappers/msfupdate.erb > msfinstall && \
chmod 755 msfinstall && \
./msfinstall

6 Comments

  1. When I married my husband, the plan was to live in joy and commit my entire existence to him and I felt peace of mind knowing he loved me until 3years after our marriage, when i hired a hacker who goes by ratthacker56@gmail.com for some investigative work and as a bonus, he helped hack my spouse's phone , call log, whatsapp, facebook and full access to his location and messages. I found out my husband was cheating on me and I was destroyed and I couldn’t believe this was my life now. I filed for a divorce because my home became toxic for me. My happiness returned to me. Contact ratthacker56@gmail if you need him for security or for evidence of your suspicions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to shear a life changing story with everyone who cares to read this testimony. Blank atm cards are real and are effective all over the world. my name is Gorge Judy i live in SPAIN . I got this card from [skylink technology] a month ago. this card has really help me pay my debts and now i am free from all financial problems. I no this is hard to believe , but i never knew there was this kind of card until i got one. This card withdraw more than €6000 daily and it is very easy to use. But you have to be very careful in other not to be caught by the police because it is illegal. If you want more information on this card and how to get one just contact the hackers by this address
    skylinktechnes@yahoo.com or whatsapp +1(213)328–0248

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post